We recognise that for many people buying a home is the biggest single purchase they will make. Our approach to all aspects of our house building activity means that whether you are a home owner, or an investor, you can trust us and buy your new home with complete confidence.
We couldn’t recommend Woodall Homes highly enough. Every step of the way they have been excellent and show that they genuinely care. We absolutely love our new home, which has been completed to such a high standard and designed perfectly. We feel very proud to own a Woodall home.
Darren and Lisa - Sterry Farm, Clowne
Quality is at the heart of everything we do at Woodall Homes and is one of our core corporate values. This can be seen in everything we do, right from the design of each individual home, throughout the construction phase and in the completion and handover process. Our homes always include a first class specification, all included in the price you see. When buying a home, quality is something we believe you should never compromise on - hence our approach to homebuilding will ensure your new Woodall home exceeds all our of your expectations.
Construction activities such as home building, often consume significant quantities of finite natural resources. At Woodall Homes, we endeavour to:
- Become a more efficient housebuilder, looking to consistently reduce both the environmental impact of and waste, associated with our work.
- Develop efficient homes which help to minimise energy consumption and save our customers money.
We know that our customers need a home builder that they can genuinely trust and rely on. We strive to support our customers in any way possible. Not only can you rely on the quality of our homes, but you can rest assured that any support needed, will be given by our trained sales advisors and customer service team, who can help answer questions and explain options through the purchase process and post-sale period.
We know that many people can find buying a new home one of the most stressful experiences of their lives. At Woodall Homes, we are here to support you every step of the way, to make the buying experience as easy and stress free as possible. Our sales staff and customer care team will help make sure everything goes smoothly through all stages of buying and moving into your new Woodall home. Here are a few examples of just some of the support you can expect:
- We will comply with all of the requirements of the Consumer Code for Home Builders and provide a copy of the Code to all purchasers with their reservation information.
- We will provide assistance during the purchase process by explaining choices available in both housing types and purchase schemes.
- We will ensure good communication with our customers throughout their dealings with Woodall Homes, including the following:
- We will hold a final 'snagging' and inspection meeting with each customer, prior to the legal completion of the home, to ensure that all aspects of the property meet our own high standards and to identify any outstanding works.
- We will provide a handover pack that will include all manuals required for the property and all warranty information for appliances and materials used in our homes.
- This pack will also provide clear, detailed information and contact details for our Customer Services team. We will give clear guidance on the level of service to be expected in emergencies and for routine matters.
- We will hand over a clean and tidy home.
- We will provide our customers with information about the NHBC 'Buildmark Warranty' they receive when buying a new Woodall Homes property and ensure that all legal and other documentation is sent to our purchaser's solicitors.
Sustainability is something that we at Woodall Homes strive to achieve in all aspects of our business, and consider our performance in this area just as important as our financial and economic performance.
We understand that there are often a number of stakeholders associated with house-building activities and we believe that sustainable housing requires the proper management of all of these. With all of our housing developments we seek to deliver well designed schemes which are not only considerate to their surroundings but also encourage the formation of safe and pleasant communities in which people can enjoy living.
We are committed to improving our environmental performance and seek to minimise the negative impact of our operations. Reducing our energy demands and waste is a focus in our own offices, in the homes we build and throughout the construction process. All of our homes are comprehensively tested to ensure that they exceed UK energy efficiency standards and increasingly our homes also include features to encourage sustainable living such as dual-flush W/C's and A-rated energy saving appliances.