We are fast approaching the official start of Spring on the 20th March, so we think that now is a great time to start preparing your home for the new season. To us, Spring is all about pastel colours, fresh flowers and blooming scents throughout the home, mirroring the beautiful environment we find outside.
Keep on reading for our recommendations of products you can introduce to your home to give you a ‘spring’ in your step…
• Nothing says Spring like having a fresh bouquet of flowers in your home either on your dining table or in your hallway welcoming you into your home. JJ’s Flowers have a beautiful selection of arrangements available and are based right here in Chesterfield.
• You simply can’t have flowers in your home without a stunning vase for them to be presented in. Our favourite this month is the Burford Large Bottle Vase from The White Company, a simple and elegant design to house all flowers from daffodils to tulips.
• Reflect light around your home with this Cream Arched Window Mirror from Cox & Cox. This would look great above a console table in your hallway, styled up with a diffuser and some accessories.
• Speaking of diffusers, why not try the Spring Flowers scent from Next? Described as ‘a pretty, softly green and fresh fragrance blending florals of rose and freesia with fruity notes of apple and peach’, it certainly sounds up our street!
• Finally, its time to trade your cosy throws for lightweight blankets. We love this Jacquard-weave blanket from H&M Home, available in purple or yellow to suit your own tastes and décor.