As the nights draw in and the days get shorter, it leaves us longing to get cosy in our homes, and admittedly, put the Christmas tree up! If anyone is under strict instructions from their families or partners not to turn their homes into a Christmas grotto before the first of December, then we’re here to help you out.
Keep on reading for our recommendations of products that will introduce some festive cheer – without causing any arguments!
• First on the list is this Antler Hurricane candle holder from Next. The dark evenings offer the perfect opportunity to light all your candles and create a relaxing ambience. Even better, this subtle candle holder could easily be featured in your home all year round.
• Of course, you will need a beautiful candle to complement your candle holder, and there is no better way to begin the merry season than with festive scents. The Winter Botanical Candle from The White Company encompasses Christmas cheer without being too overpowering.
• Make your neighbours green with envy with a beautiful wreath from Fresh Ideas Florists, based in Chesterfield. The Happy Holidays wreath provides the perfect welcome home on a cold day and will spruce up your front door.
• Cosy up on the sofa with this Fleece Checked Throw from Marks & Spencer. The neutral colours will easily go with a range of interiors and adds a festive touch without all the bells and whistles.
• Finally, enjoy your favourite hot beverage in this Winter Woodland Animals Mug from John Lewis & Partners. Whether you opt for a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows or an americano, this mug ensures you enjoy it in style.